Boyle Fredrickson is Proud to Have 9 Attorneys Recognized in the 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
Boyle Fredrickson, s.c. is pleased to announce that 9 of its attorneys were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 edition, a national and local peer-review publication. The recognition includes 5 different practice areas related to intellectual property law. This year’s award winners include:
- Milwaukee, WI
- Andrew S. McConnell: Copyright Law, Patent Law, and Trademark Law
- James F. Boyle: Litigation-Intellectual Property, Litigation-Patent, and Patent Law
- John P. Fredrickson: Litigation-Intellectual Property, Litigation-Patent, and Trademark Law
- Adam L. Brookman: Litigation-Patent, Patent Law, and Trademark Law
- Michael T. Griggs: Litigation-Patent
- Keith M. Baxter: Patent Law
- Billie Jean Smith: Patent Law
- Peter C. Stomma: Patent Law and Trademark Law
- Michael J. Gratz: Trademark Law
Additionally, John P. Fredrickson was selected for the Best Lawyers® 2024 “Lawyer of the Year” award in Milwaukee for Trademark Law. “Lawyer of the Year” honors are awarded annually to only one lawyer per practice area in each region with extremely high overall feedback from their peers, making it an exceptional distinction.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers recognitions are compiled based on an exhaustive Purely Peer Review® evaluation. More than 123,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and we have received more than 20 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world.
About Boyle Fredrickson
Established in 1999, Boyle Fredrickson has grown to become Wisconsin’s largest intellectual property law firm. You’ve got ideas, we protect them.