Who We Are
Categories of Information that We Collect From and About You
- Email Address
- Telephone numbers
- Information you voluntarily choose to share with us
- Identifiers of devices used to access the Website
- Locations of devices used to access the Website
Information that You Voluntarily Provide to Us
If you choose to communicate with Boyle Fredrickson through our Website, by sending us a message, requesting information, registering for an event, or otherwise contacting us, Boyle Fredrickson will collect whatever information, whether business or personal, that you choose to provide. The information may include contact information, names, titles, business affiliation, nature of business, or nature of inquiry.
When visitors Contact Us, Boyle Fredrickson collects the data shown in the Contact Us form and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
Information that We Collect Automatically When You Visit Our Website
Our website automatically creates logs regarding user sessions that contain information about the features that you use, the pages that you visit, and the actions that you take. When your user session ends, Boyle Fredrickson only retains the information in an aggregated format for use in evaluating the effectiveness of our Website and for improving your experience.
We collect and retain information from Google Analytics in a statistical and aggregated format for use in evaluating the effectiveness of our Website and for improving your experience.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Data With
With Your Express Consent
We will share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Boyle Fredrickson with your prior, express consent.
We may share your information with our service providers or other third parties who perform services related to this Website on our behalf. Such service providers may provide infrastructure, analytics, marketing, or email services. Service providers performing analytics may collect information regarding your activities on and usage of the Website.
When Necessary to Comply with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests
We may disclose your personal information to a third party:
- If we believe the disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- To enforce our agreements, policies, and terms of service;
- To prevent harm or illegal activities;
- To respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing serious harm to any person or entity; or
- To investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations.
How Long We Retain Your Data
Boyle Fredrickson’s policy is to retain information about the use of Website only as long as it required to accomplish the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with legal or contractual obligations.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- You may decline to share personal information with us, in which case, we may not be able to provide you with some of the information you request.
- You may decline to accept cookies, but the decision may impact your experience on our Website.
- You may request information about, and access to, the personal data we collect from you.
- You may request that we delete information that we have collected about you.