Kirk L. Deheck
As an Intellectual Property attorney, Kirk Deheck’s practice focuses on the preparation and prosecution of patent and trademark applications, as well as intellectual property opinions and enforcement.
Since joining Boyle Fredrickson in 2006, Kirk has drafted patent applications in mechanical, electro-mechanical, electrical, and medical arts. He works with clients to ensure not only their IP objectives, but their business goals as well.
He is a shareholder with the firm and currently serves as Vice President of the Board.
- Patentability Searches and Opinions
- Application Preparation, filing, and prosecution
- Medical arts
- Infringement and Invalidity Opinions
- Inter-partes, Ex-parte, and Appeals Proceedings before the USPTO
- Search and Registration opinions
- Application preparation, filing, and prosecution
- Enforcement and licensing activities
- Copyright application preparation, filing, and enforcement
Established in 1999, Boyle Fredrickson has grown to become Wisconsin’s largest intellectual property law firm. You’ve got ideas, we protect them.
News & Publications
Academics & Education
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.S., Mechanical Engineering
- Marquette University Law School, J.D.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Wisconsin State Bar Intellectual Property Section
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Wisconsin Law Journal’s 2011 “List of Up & Coming Lawyers”
- Ziolkowski Patent Solutions Group, Associate Attorney