Andrew S. McConnell
Andy McConnell specializes in patent, trademark and copyright law for Boyle Fredrickson with an emphasis on application preparation and prosecution, counseling, licensing, and dispute resolution.
A hard-working client advocate, Andy joined Boyle Fredrickson in 2001 and prides himself on the longstanding partnerships he’s built with many of his clients.
Andy is a Boyle Fredrickson past president and shareholder.
News & Publications
Academics & Education
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville, B.S., Civil Engineering
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, J.D., with honors
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Awards & Recognitions
- Rated AV Preeminent – Martindale-Hubbel Peer Review Ratings
- Named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers in America for work in Trademark Law (2012 and 2015)
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America for work in Copyright Law, Patent Law, and Trademark Law
- Wisconsin Law Journal 2016 Leaders in The Law honoree
- U.S. News and World Report – Best Lawyers 2013