Peter C. Stomma
Peter Stomma, who supports his clients with thoughtful legal counsel and good business sense, has experience in all facets of intellectual property law, including the preparation and prosecution of patent and trademark applications both domestically and abroad. Peter has appeared multiple times before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, various U.S. district and state courts, and the Board of Patent Appeals. He is also a past President of the Marquette University Engineering Alumni Association and is currently the Chairman of the Board of St. Thomas More High School.
A member of the firm since 2001, Peter is a past president of the Board.
News & Publications
- Client Spotlight: Expanded Technologies
- Boyle Fredrickson Adds Staff
- Boyle Fredrickson Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Boyle Fredrickson Again Named Fastest Growing Firm
Academics & Education
- Vanderbilt University, Marquette University, B.S., Electrical Engineering
- Drake University School of Law, J.D.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Federal Courts
Awards & Recognitions
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America for work in Patent Law and Trademark Law
- Guest lecturer, UW-Milwaukee, UW-Whitewater and Marquette University