Mathew E. Corr
With a background in chemical engineering and responsible for patents issued in a wide range of technologies, Matt also serves clients with respect to trademark, copyright and licensing issues. Matt’s areas of expertise include chemistry, biotechnology and various other engineering disciplines. Matt’s greatest strength is listening to clients to help them find a balance between business needs and legal strategies.
Outside of the office, Matt is dedicated to helping the Milwaukee community. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Milwaukee Chamber Orchestra and the Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin, the state’s largest not-for-profit provider of child welfare services. Matt is committed to the Society’s annual “Bids for Kids” fundraising campaign, which raises thousands of dollars every year.
Matt joined Boyle Fredrickson in 2001 and is a shareholder with the firm.
News & Publications
- Client Spotlight Gauthier Biomedical
- Suits Filed Against Companies with Expired Patents
- Boyle Fredrickson Hosts Seminar on Business Implications of Social Media
- Could Still Face Stiffer Penalties for Mismarked Patents
- Boyle Fredrickson WISACCA Seminar on Advertising
- Boyle Fredrickson Clients Named to Forbes List
Academics & Education
- University of Notre Dame, B.S., Chemical Engineering
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, J.D.
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Chairman 2000, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, Law Clerk
- Andrus, Sceales, Starke & Sawall, Associate Attorney