Eric J. Lalor
Eric Lalor, who became a shareholder in March 2015, counsels clients on a variety of intellectual property matters, emphasizing strategic IP portfolio development to fit his clients’ overall business goals.
His real-world experiences helps him understand technologies when preparing and prosecuting patent applications, especially those in the mechanical arts. He learned design and fabrication while apprenticing as a blacksmith and designed / built a diesel-powered motorcycle that set a land speed record on the famed Bonneville Salt Flats.
- Intellectual Property Counseling
- Patent Drafting/Prosecuting
- Patent Searching and Analysis
- Patent Opinion Drafting
Established in 1999, Boyle Fredrickson has grown to become Wisconsin’s largest intellectual property law firm. You’ve got ideas, we protect them.
Here is our spin on the official announcement of when Eric became a voting shareholder.
News & Publications
- Seen and Heard: Lalor Sets Speed Record
- Biz Times Milwaukee Weekly Bubbler-The Good Life
- Boyle Fredrickson Adds Lalor As Shareholder
- Marquette University Law School Blog Entries:
Academics & Education
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.S., Agricultural Sciences
- Marquette University Law School, J.D.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Wilhelm Law Service, Associate Attorney