FLSA/ STATUS: Hourly, Part-time – no benefits
REPORTS TO: Accounts Manager
At Boyle Fredrickson, voted one of the Best Places to Work in 2016 and 2017, the foundation of our success lies in our great people. As Wisconsin’s largest intellectual property (IP) law firm, with more than 20 specialized IP lawyers and more than 20 additional support staff, we aggressively recruit the best and brightest professionals to join our team. We welcome those who thrive in a casual, yet stimulating and progressive environment. The firm seeks administrative professionals who are detail-oriented, dedicated and driven to best serve the needs of our clients. Located in the heart of the city along the Milwaukee River, our award-winning office building is ideal for serving our clients – among the most innovative in the region. Boyle Fredrickson also provides the opportunity to work alongside the state’s leading IP attorneys. At the end of the day, our team members can leave the office with the satisfaction of a job well-done and clients well served.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Communicate proactively with Firm attorneys and clients to expedite collections of delinquent Accounts Receivable
- Work directly with clients to confirm they have all necessary information to provide payment on open invoices
- Proactively perform tasks that might facilitate collection (e.g., resending statements, assisting billing attorney, etc.)
- Research client disputes and resolve complaints by making necessary, attorney-authorized adjustments
- Set up payment plans (with the approval of the President and/or Board) for potentially delinquent and delinquent clients, and monitor adherence of the clients to the established payment plan.
- Achieve resolution on outstanding, past-due bills as further described in Boyle Fredrickson Collections Procedure
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent professional services experience
- Experience resolving and collecting A/R in a professional services environment preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the firm
- Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to adapt to new assignments and deadlines
- Outstanding “customer service” demeanor with a responsive, positive, “client first” mentality
- Strong administrative skills, including attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage numerous priorities and deadlines and work independently
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Please send your resume via mail, email or fax to:
Boyle Fredrickson, S.C.
840 N. Plankinton Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53203